Following the success of last year’s Knysna Art Route featuring only visual fine arts, a four day festival is to be staged that will include a varied array of arts and entertainment in intimate venues scattered throughout Knysna.
Highlights of the event will be:-
· An official Opening Function on Wednesday 7th October, and a Gala Evening on Thursday 8th October, a variety of live visual art, music, drama &
community entertainment is scheduled for Friday and Saturday.
· Visual Arts Painting, Sculpture, Woodwork, Pottery, Printing
and Photography including Community Arts and Tours;
· Performing Arts Music, Dance and Theatre including School
· Knysna Natter Readings, Talks and Debates involving both
current and historical topics;
· Demonstrations Live Art Demo’s and a variety of
This event, which is sponsored by Sotheby’s International Realty Knysna, will host some special guests and promises to bring out the very best that Knysna has to offer.
For those of you not yet artfully convinced, there are other festivals that will be taking place in Knysna during the same period namely, The Knysna Timber Festival and the Mitchells Brewery October Fest.
So, plan your visit now and avoid accommodation disappointment!
The full festival program can be viewed http://www.slideshare.net/VisitKnysna/knysna-arts-fest-2015-programme•